May Team Meeting
May 19 @ 7:00 PM - 8:30 PMFree
This meeting was previously scheduled for Tuesday, 5/18 and has been rescheduled to Wednesday, 5/19 to allow attendance at a public hearing on the proposed Waste Management landfill expansion onto an EPA Superfund site.
Join us for our packed May team meeting on Zoom (now with closed captioning)! We will dig deep into the issues and talk about what’s next. All Menomonee Falls Democrats and progressives are invited.
Draft Agenda (subject to change, please check back often):
- Guest Speakers:
- Racial justice teaching banned, then unbanned in Germantown schools (how can we prevent something similar in Menomonee Falls)
- Update on WM’s push to expand landfill on EPA Superfund site
- Briefing on George Floyd Justice in Policing Act
- What’s next for Fair Maps in Wisconsin
- Learn about our upcoming, first post-election phone bank
- Our first fundraiser (with all donations matched!)
onetwo MFAT super volunteers (ran out of time at April meeting!)
- Promoting the American Rescue Plan
- How Menomonee Falls voted in the Spring elections: new numbers reported
- Additional agenda items TBD.
Sign up below to receive the Zoom link!